Please Read Before Attending Your Appointment
These guidelines have been set to provide a safe environment for you during your treatment and a safe working environment for your therapists. They are subject to change at short notice and we recommend that you check these guidelines regularly before your treatment.
Symptoms to Watch Out For
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, however mild, please stay at home, contact us and reschedule your appointment for a minimum of 14 days later. Attending your appointment displaying any of the following symptoms will lead to your appointment being cancelled.
- continuous cough.
- fever / high temperature (37.8C or higher): Please note your temperature will also be taken prior to treatment using our infrared thermometer.
- loss of, or change in sense of smell or taste.
Changes to be aware of:
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times, our therapists will be wearing masks and visors. If you do not have a face-covering a disposable mask will be provided for you.
- On entering we will direct you to use our automated hand sanitiser
- While we will make a conscious effort to arrange appointments at staggered times please observe social distancing from other clients and therapists
- Please arrive alone to your appointment, no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
- At busy times you might be directed to wait outside until we are ready for you
- We ask that you keep your belongings on you at all times
- If you do not have an appointment but would like to purchase a gift voucher we recommend to purchase our online gift voucher through our booking site HERE
What we are doing;
- We have carried out an in-depth risk assessment of reception, treatment rooms, treatments, waiting area and restrooms.
- All surface areas will be thoroughly disinfected with suitable anti-viral and anti-bacterial will be cleaned regularly and thoroughly.
- There will be a minimum of 30 minutes between appointments, this is to avoid a crowded environment, allow adequate time to thoroughly sanitise the treatment room and allow adequate ventilation.
- Services that are deemed unsuitable at the moment are all facial treatments and our Thai Yoga massage, as a replacement we will be introducing a Table Thai massage.
- There are hand sanitisers in each room.
- Therapists will continue to wash hands before and after treatment as standard.
- Fresh bedding will continue to be provided for each treatment.
- Card payments are encouraged with contactless payments available up to £45, chip and pin is available for amounts above this amount. Apple Pay, Google Pay and other mobile payment methods are also available.
- Payment will also be available through our mobile app, new functionality is being added to allow you to check in to your appointment when you are within the spa and to register a card to pay for your treatment automatically to avoid the reception on the way out.