Description of Service
Castle Thai Spa reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Visitor. Castle Thai Spa shall not be liable to Visitor or any third party should Castle Thai Spa exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Visitor acknowledges and accepts that Castle Thai Spa does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Web site and operation of our Web site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
The following terms and conditions relate to purchases made through our booking service MindBody Online and it’s portal Heal Code. By using our website and making online purchases you agree to all terms and conditions.
- ALL Appointment/Class purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Appointment/Class packages are for Castle Thai Spa, 9A Castle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3AH only and may not be used elsewhere
- Castle Thai Spa reserves the right to cancel or change customers appointments, however notice to customer will be given
- All transactions are processed in Pounds Sterling(GBP).
- In the event of a “No Show” you WILL be charged the full cost of your appointment
- To avoid any “No Show” fees please contact us within 24 hours of your appointment to avoid being charged
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given for services.
- Appointments booked can be cancelled with greater than 24 hours notice with out charge
- Appointments booked then cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 50%
- “No Show” appointments will be charged for the full service.
- No Refunds will be given for Gift Card / E-Vouchers
Customer Inappropriate Conduct
Under no circumstance will Castle Thai Spa accept Inappropriate conduct during your massage session. If the therapist finds you are in violation you will be asked to leave immediately and forfeit your remaining time of your appointment you will still be charged the full price.
Terms & Conditions changes
Castle Thai Spa also reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices at our discretion. If we make any significant change to this policy, we will provide notice of the changes on this website.
Whom do I contact with questions?
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions, please call us at 0131 629 0794 or write to us at:
Castle Thai Spa
9A Castle Street
or Email: email@example.com
Please remember to include your postal address, email address and phone number with your correspondence
Castle Thai Spa is a trading name of Ban Sabai Ltd,
Ban Sabai Ltd is Registered in Scotland Company Number SC394270, Registered Address 9A Castle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3AH, VAT Number GB 162 5322 30